Saturday, December 9, 2006

Quote of the Week

"But do you LOVE it?" - guy following girl remarking to guy in similar position

Last night I was out with my roommate Alison looking for a tree in Eastern Market. We're taking a look at this one, and at that one, and, honestly, it really isn't up to me (the guy) to pick out a tree. What's it matter what I think anyway? It always comes down to the girl, right?

So, we're checking things out, and she comes across one that she likes, and asks me what I think. I said "eh". Then she goes, "Do you LOVE it? You don't LOVE it, do you?" So, that tree's gone. Eventually we find a tree to take home, which, feel free to stop over anytime to check it out. It's a tree.

Anyway, so about 2 minutes after Alison's remark this guy is following his girl, pretty much doing the same thing I am doing. And as they walk by, he goes to me "But do you LOVE it?!" HAHA!! I was cracking up. I was cracking up even this morning just thinking about it! Women ...

BUT DO YOU LOVE IT?!

No comments: